i replaced the oil pump 3000 miles ago it went out again or something else is wrong it came from napa no pressure engine is ticking loud confused
oil pump on 2000 Dodge Durango
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
May 23, 2010
When you say "no pressure", do you mean you checked the pressure and it has 0 psi output from the pump?
1 answerJanuary 07, 2011
2 answersJanuary 07, 2011
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
4 answersAugust 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
2000 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($544 - 802) in Hathaway, MT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($171 - 294) in Green Valley, IL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($373 - 604) in Deer River, MN
- 120,000 Mile Service ($478 - 691) in Sanford, MI
- Liftgate Lock Cylinder Replacement ($152 - 176) in Jackson, MT
- Door Lock Cylinder Replacement ($98 - 111) in Franklin, MN