Where is the oil sending unit located
Oil pressure switch location on 2003 Pontiac Montana
2 answers 2 comments
BELOW EXH MANIFOLD ON RT SIDE OF ENGINE
ANSWER by rpclements,
April 02, 2012
Should be located right near oil filter.
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- Have 2003 pontiac Montana bought a new.battery now it won't start and is on
- how many parts are in a 2005 montana ponatac
- how much should i pay to have the ac fixed . could i dyi the install ?
- Will a Pontiac grand am transmission work in a pontiac montana
- How do I know if the frame is failing on my '02 Montana?