where is this located
oil pressure switch on 2009 Kia Borrego
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Borrego Questions
- It's hard putting the key in,to turn it on,at time it will crank,but then key comes out and can't to understand off
- My car has a heavy idle in park and drive while break is on engine light is on
- steering wheel will move in and out but not up and down. Bad switch?
- Borrego locks & unlocks multiple x when car goes in drive, why?
- Location of shift solenoid C? Inside/outside transmission?98K miles,warranty?