where is this located
oil pressure switch on 2009 Kia Borrego
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Borrego Questions
- Mom's Borrego is having issues w/the rear hatch lock not engaging.
- timing problem requires all new cams and gears ?
- It's hard putting the key in,to turn it on,at time it will crank,but then key comes out and can't to understand off
- My car has a heavy idle in park and drive while break is on engine light is on
- steering wheel will move in and out but not up and down. Bad switch?
2009 Kia Borrego Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($251 - 289) in Island Park, NY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($927 - 1,065) in Shippensburg, PA
- Air Filter Replacement ($48 - 65) in Potsdam, NY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($176 - 222) in Lyman, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($325 - 355) in George, WA