where is the oil pressure sending unit located on a 2004 dodge dakota with 4.7L engine?
oil pressure sending unit location on 2004 Dodge Dakota
1 answerDecember 05, 2010
1 answerJuly 28, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- There is metal shavings on the drive belt pullysystem in the inside causing nois
- 99 dodge dakota.5 speed...,my left turn signal blinks really fast.
- I am looking for a estimate to replace the valve guides--including time and part
- knocking /thumping noise from front left tire
- truck engine no turn no start finally got it to turn and start butt turn signals