what is an estimated cost for replacing the oil pressure sending unit on the 91 plymouth acclaim. Or what is an easy way to replace the oil pressure sending unit
oil pressure sending unit leaks on 1991 Plymouth Acclaim
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Acclaim Questions
- why does my radio keep cutting in and out
- The alternator belt is very loose
- What could be causing the tick in my engine? 1992 Plymouth Acclaim
- Fuse is good for brake lights, bulb is good for both brake lights. Brake lights are not working??? What else could someone check besides those two things to get them operating again??? please and thank you....!
- What's the ballpark to fix an exhaust on a car with a catalytic converter?
1991 Plymouth Acclaim Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($245 - 341) in Plattsburg, MO
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($97 - 118) in Destrehan, LA
- Heater Core Replacement ($476 - 596) in Little Genesee, NY
- 67,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Heidelberg, MS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($328 - 375) in Gettysburg, SD
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($268 - 322) in Eucha, OK