what is an estimated cost for replacing the oil pressure sending unit on the 91 plymouth acclaim. Or what is an easy way to replace the oil pressure sending unit
oil pressure sending unit leaks on 1991 Plymouth Acclaim
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Acclaim Questions
- What could be causing the tick in my engine? 1992 Plymouth Acclaim
- Fuse is good for brake lights, bulb is good for both brake lights. Brake lights are not working??? What else could someone check besides those two things to get them operating again??? please and thank you....!
- What's the ballpark to fix an exhaust on a car with a catalytic converter?
- Have air idle control code, gas pedal hard to push, tends to idle high.
- Why is there no pressure to my brake pedal.
1991 Plymouth Acclaim Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 46) in Plattsburg, MO
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($462 - 616) in Destrehan, LA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Little Genesee, NY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($497 - 947) in Heidelberg, MS
- Tie Rod Replacement ($167 - 211) in Gettysburg, SD
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,340 - 1,615) in Eucha, OK