how do i undo connector and is this the one under a heat plate?
Chrysler Q&AAsk Your Question
2004 Chrysler Sebring Question: oil pressure sending unit
MaplewoodTransmission.com January 29, 2010, 10:02Technician
1. Raise vehicle on hoist.
2. Remove heat shield that covers oil pressure switch.
3. Disconnect oil pressure switch electrical connector.
4. Position an oil collecting container under switch location.
5. Remove switch by unscrewing from the engine block.
1. Apply Mopar Thread Sealant to the switch threads.
2. Install oil pressure switch.
3. Connect electrical connector.
4. Install oil pressure switch heat shield.
5. Lower vehicle.
6. Start engine and check for leaks.
7. Check engine oil level and adjust as necessary.
Answer #2Visitor, March 04, 2010, 11:10
where is the oil sending unit switch on a 2003 silverauto pick up