Where is the oil pressure sending unit located on my 2006 chevy impala ls?
oil pressure sending unit on 2006 Chevrolet Impala
BEST ANSWER by user91328,
June 01, 2010
to the right of the oil filter under the front of the motor.
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerApril 03, 2016
1 answerAugust 02, 2010
1 answerApril 12, 2011
1 answerFebruary 24, 2015
1 answerOctober 04, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold
- Why car turns on but engine won't crank uo