Where is the oil pressure sending unit located on my 2006 chevy impala ls?
oil pressure sending unit on 2006 Chevrolet Impala
BEST ANSWER by user91328 ,
June 01, 2010
to the right of the oil filter under the front of the motor.
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerApril 03, 2016
1 answerAugust 02, 2010
1 answerApril 12, 2011
1 answerFebruary 24, 2015
1 answerOctober 04, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2006 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($116 - 225) in Pendleton, OR
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Linesville, PA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Ulm, AR
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Valencia, PA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Level Sensor Replacement ($110 - 172) in Newport, RI
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($80 - 237) in De Valls Bluff, AR