ANY OTHER THOUGHTS, WIRING HARNESS LOOKS GOOD, COULD IT BE A SENDING UNIT, CAR HAS 142000 MILES , IT CAME ON TUESDAY AND STAYED ON TILL SHE TURNED CAR OFF, ONLY TILL SHE COULD GET TO SHOULDER, AND SET FOR AFEW MINUTES, RESTARTED AND IT STAYED OFF, CHECKED OIL AND WAS 1/2 QT LOW, ADDED OIL TILL TODAY , HAVE CHECKED FOR CODES, SHOWS NONE
OIL PRESSURE LIGHT FLASHES ON GOING DOWN HIGHWAY, CHANGED OIL TODAY, ANY OTHER on 2006 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?