Took to a garage and they took the valve cover off found no problems, changed the oil pressure sensor and the filter canister did not fix the problem . Now the want to take the bottom pan off and look for concerns. Mechanic said the engine looks great so far. I'm confused and running out of cash, I do know the car runs great no leaks,no over heating. Looking for some direction Thanks
oil pressure light comes on at low rpms once in awhile. Little metal in the oil on 2004 BMW 330Ci
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
- How can I find out the code to pair m hone with the car?
- Why does my auxillary on the radio just stop working randomly?
- my cruise cotnrol on the steering wheel stop working
- My car sounds and feels like it is in a really low gear at low speeds