I started the truck went down the block to stop sign. When I stopped noticed that the check guage light was on and oil pressure guage needle at the bottom of guage. I accelerated from stop sighn and light went off. Stopped Again and light came on and guage at bottom again. Checked oil level and is fine.
oil pressure guage on 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty
1 answerDecember 14, 2011
1 answerJune 17, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- why would I get what seems to be fuel overload when I fill up with fuel
- 2009 F 250 diesel. sounds like turbo is making loud noise under just normal drv
- What can u do to end the constant replacement of radiators
- What does it take to get an auto manufacturer to do a recall?
- F150 2015 towing mirrors power glass only where can I get them