my oil presure gauge goes to 80 and stays there. Is this caused by the oil pressure sensor and if so where is it located on the engine so that I can replace it?
oil pressure gauge issue on 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by backyard tech ,
November 21, 2009
You have a bad oil pressure sending unit.
1 more answer
This week's top 10
2006 Chevrolet Tahoe Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($364 - 600) in Reeds Spring, MO
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cassadaga, FL
- Starter Replacement ($312 - 516) in River Rouge, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($270 - 423) in Shelby, IA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($223 - 345) in Mancelona, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($433 - 518) in Berwick, ME