When the engine first starts up the gauge reads over 40, it will drop slightly when you start to drive. When you have to stop at traffic light the gauge slowly drops toward red zone and pressure rises again when you accelerate.
Oil Pressure gauge flucuates from over 40 to close to red zone when idling on 1996 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
1996 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($454 - 633) in Goehner, NE
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($211 - 368) in Newport, OH
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Caledonia, NY
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bear, DE
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($123 - 156) in Cooleemee, NC
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($329 - 447) in Willis, TX