When the engine first starts up the gauge reads over 40, it will drop slightly when you start to drive. When you have to stop at traffic light the gauge slowly drops toward red zone and pressure rises again when you accelerate.
Oil Pressure gauge flucuates from over 40 to close to red zone when idling on 1996 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end
1996 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Goehner, NE
- Air Filter Replacement ($41 - 55) in Newport, OH
- 30,000 Mile Service ($173 - 249) in Caledonia, NY
- 97,500 Mile Service ($385 - 540) in Bear, DE
- Air Conditioning Compressor Replacement ($531 - 659) in Cooleemee, NC
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($503 - 516) in Willis, TX