Sometimes the oil pressure gauge drops all the way to zero while driving and the warning light shows an oil can with words saying "Display Failure". In a few minutes the needle comes back up and the warning disappears. This happens while the actual engine oil level is correct, even when the oil and filter might have been recently changed. The vehicle has 96,000 km and has been properly maintained.
Oil Pressure Gauge Fails on 2002 Porsche 911
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche 911 Questions
- no sound from my radio, disc, nav, phone,etc. They all seem to operate OK.
- How to fix a scratch on my headlight
- I think I blew my head gasket. Should I drive my car to the shop?
- I had the alternator replaced and within 4 blocks of driving it, the engine
- ENGINE LIGHT "AIR INTAKE VALVE" CODE....WHAT IS INVOLVED IN DIAGNOSING PO404