going down rpode gage will drop then at idle rise not my truck i am a big ri machanic but not much time with thesr small motors here no disturbing noisie when gage drops hes chekrd sump csreen was clean i sugested oil sending unit or maybe hookiing another gage direct to read pprsuer these aer simply thawts would love to here your thanks
oil pressure flctuation on 1994 Dodge Ram 3500
Asked by for the 1994 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- the 2 wires going to the blend door on ac both have 12V at same time
- What is the cost to overhaul my engine?
- Fuel Dies when I go down hill or take foot off of accelerator to slow down.
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Will not shift from low to 2,all new solenoid s and gov and other
1994 Dodge Ram 3500 Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - $46) in Helena, MO
- Brake Pad Replacement ($184 - $236) in Stonyford, CA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($76 - $145) in Monterey, LA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Brookesmith, TX
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($228 - $241) in Maple, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($324 - $591) in Jackson Springs, NC