I have a 94 ram 2500 with a 5.2l engine that had starting issues, that problem has been solved but now at an idle the oil pressure drops to zero and when given gas the pressure comes back up. to fix the starting issue we replaced the dist. cap, rotor, plugs and wires, i was wondering if there might be something we knocked loose or something, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
oil pressure drop on 1994 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerJuly 04, 2010
2 answersFebruary 12, 2012
1 answerAugust 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Horton, AL
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($303 - 451) in Jersey, VA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Genoa, CO
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($69 - 125) in Lees Summit, MO
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($202 - 260) in Deerfield, WI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($398 - 450) in Lennox, SD