I have a 94 ram 2500 with a 5.2l engine that had starting issues, that problem has been solved but now at an idle the oil pressure drops to zero and when given gas the pressure comes back up. to fix the starting issue we replaced the dist. cap, rotor, plugs and wires, i was wondering if there might be something we knocked loose or something, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
oil pressure drop on 1994 Dodge Ram 2500
Asked by for the 1994 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerJuly 04, 2010
2 answersFebruary 12, 2012
1 answerAugust 05, 2009
2 answersOctober 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($551 - $1,386) in Horton, AL
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - $128) in Jersey, VA
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($580 - $848) in Genoa, CO
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($411 - $588) in Lees Summit, MO
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($209 - $395) in Deerfield, WI
- Engine Oil Filter Adapter Replacement ($125 - $182) in Lennox, SD