I have a 94 ram 2500 with a 5.2l engine that had starting issues, that problem has been solved but now at an idle the oil pressure drops to zero and when given gas the pressure comes back up. to fix the starting issue we replaced the dist. cap, rotor, plugs and wires, i was wondering if there might be something we knocked loose or something, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
oil pressure drop on 1994 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerJuly 04, 2010
2 answersFebruary 12, 2012
1 answerAugust 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- The abs and brake light on the dash stay on, any idea how to fix this problem?
- replace aternator truck start bogging itself out wen I put in gear
- When brakes are replaced why won't my truck stop?
- A 96 dodge ram 2500 4x4 v 10 crank position sensor broke off
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni