I have a 94 ram 2500 with a 5.2l engine that had starting issues, that problem has been solved but now at an idle the oil pressure drops to zero and when given gas the pressure comes back up. to fix the starting issue we replaced the dist. cap, rotor, plugs and wires, i was wondering if there might be something we knocked loose or something, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
oil pressure drop on 1994 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerJuly 04, 2010
2 answersFebruary 12, 2012
1 answerAugust 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- My truck stopped running after driving 200 miles while pulling a trailer
- air circulation is stuck on defrost vents only,
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir