pulled away from a stop sign trans did not shift right and lost oil pressure. any ideas?
oil pressure and shifting issue on 1998 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
1998 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($96 - 137) in Great Bend, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($189 - 350) in Wichita Falls, TX
- 15,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Hyder, AK
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,076 - 1,388) in Woodrow, CO
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($79 - 86) in Dewitt, IL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($715 - 1,422) in Erbacon, WV