when the tempture is below 50 degrees the oil pressure will go up an down for the first five min.
oil pressure on 2001 Ford F-150
1 answerJanuary 05, 2011
2 answersMarch 10, 2012
1 answerApril 05, 2011
2 answersSeptember 16, 2009
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air