when the tempture is below 50 degrees the oil pressure will go up an down for the first five min.
oil pressure on 2001 Ford F-150
1 answerJanuary 05, 2011
2 answersMarch 10, 2012
2 answersSeptember 16, 2009
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Engine interchange year with the 4.2
- Windshield wipers don't work. Put new switch. Motor works. Switched relays.
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.