oil pressure reads 0 when not running, after starting up pressure reads 130 immediatly even before car gets warmed up
oil pressure on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
August 17, 2010
i would have the pressure checked manually. 130 is way too much if it is correct. have it checked at a shop
1 answerJune 04, 2010
1 answerFebruary 25, 2009
1 answerJuly 29, 2014
2 answersOctober 11, 2010
1 answerMarch 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.
- Cut off while driving.I'm getting fuel and fire.sounds weak when trying to start
- Where is the airbag computer?