My mechanic has replaced the oil pan gasket 5 times to stop an oil leak and it continues. He already replaced the rear crank seal and the remaining leak is always by the oil pan. What else could be the source of the leak because clearly its not the gasket being sealed properly.
Oil pan gasket replaced 5 times to stop oil leak on 1995 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?