My mechanic has replaced the oil pan gasket 5 times to stop an oil leak and it continues. He already replaced the rear crank seal and the remaining leak is always by the oil pan. What else could be the source of the leak because clearly its not the gasket being sealed properly.
Oil pan gasket replaced 5 times to stop oil leak on 1995 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +