My mechanic has replaced the oil pan gasket 5 times to stop an oil leak and it continues. He already replaced the rear crank seal and the remaining leak is always by the oil pan. What else could be the source of the leak because clearly its not the gasket being sealed properly.
Oil pan gasket replaced 5 times to stop oil leak on 1995 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1995 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($220 - 278) in Greenwood, WI
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($323 - 454) in Edison, NJ
- Steering Rack Replacement ($814 - 1,170) in Altura, MN
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($239 - 469) in Colburn, ID
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in High Point, MO
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($149 - 189) in Pluckemin, NJ