Have a 1990 Dodge Daytona that is leaking oil from the area of the oil pan. Bought a gasket but am having a very hard time removing the oil pan. Would it be expensive to have a professional do the work? What else could be leaking oil?
oil pan gasket on 1990 Dodge Dakota
1 answerFebruary 03, 2011
1 answerMarch 05, 2011
1 answerMay 10, 2014
Verified for the Dodge Dakota14 reports
1 answerMarch 08, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- There is metal shavings on the drive belt pullysystem in the inside causing nois
- 99 dodge dakota.5 speed...,my left turn signal blinks really fast.
- I am looking for a estimate to replace the valve guides--including time and part
- knocking /thumping noise from front left tire
- truck engine no turn no start finally got it to turn and start butt turn signals