Have a 1990 Dodge Daytona that is leaking oil from the area of the oil pan. Bought a gasket but am having a very hard time removing the oil pan. Would it be expensive to have a professional do the work? What else could be leaking oil?
oil pan gasket on 1990 Dodge Dakota
1 answerMarch 05, 2011
1 answerFebruary 03, 2011
1 answerMay 10, 2014
Verified for the Dodge Dakota14 reports
1 answerMarch 08, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home