Is the oil pan on the back side of the tranny?
Oil pan on 2007 Kia Sorento
1 answerJanuary 14, 2013
3 answersApril 28, 2010
2 answersJanuary 10, 2014
1 answerDecember 29, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2007 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Paige, TX
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($335 - 469) in Nubieber, CA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($251 - 326) in Due West, SC
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($346 - 395) in Star, MS
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($132 - 167) in Flatwoods, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($237 - 271) in Jay, FL