if da oil pan is leaking, should i replace da whole pan or just da gasket?
oil pan on 1995 Chevrolet Impala SS
1 answerSeptember 28, 2009
1 answerSeptember 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala SS Questions
- When going between maybe 20-35 mph, I step on the throttle, and it barely goes,
- when turn on car my dash will read service tire monitor
- my car kind of drags sometimes when i'm driving or when i backs up. It drags like it don't want to go then it takes off .
- 95 impala ss when in drive the motor lacks power and after I reach 30mph I regain power
- right rear turn signal don't work but front do or brake light