What is the cause of oil covering the spark plugs?
oil on spark plugs on 1998 Dodge Neon
1 answerDecember 08, 2009
Verified for the Dodge Neon57 reports
2 answersMay 17, 2009
1 answerJune 11, 2010
1 answerOctober 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
1998 Dodge Neon Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($206 - 276) in North Babylon, NY
- Brake Hose Replacement ($83 - 123) in Chamblee, GA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($198 - 254) in Artie, WV
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($706 - 882) in Nehawka, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($151 - 224) in Ludlow, MA
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($194 - 235) in Kamuela, HI