my # 8 spark plug is constantly being saturated my oil . I have replace valve cover gaskets same thing. This only happens on the # 8 no where else
oil on spark plug on 1997 Ford Thunderbird
2 answersJanuary 21, 2011
Verified for the Ford Thunderbird27 reports
2 answersMay 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- low beam headlights don't work
- I am considering buying an 88 Turbo Coupe 5 speed,121,000 miles
- Turned off now it don't turn over don't click nothing. Has juice in battery.Does this have a kill switch?
- My 97 Ford Thunderbird 4.6 V8 is sputtering what is wrong and how do I fix it
- I purchased this car and the ignition would not work. We replaced it and now it will not turn off. Someone told me it is the actuator arm but I cannot find the part.