my # 8 spark plug is constantly being saturated my oil . I have replace valve cover gaskets same thing. This only happens on the # 8 no where else
oil on spark plug on 1997 Ford Thunderbird
2 answersJanuary 21, 2011
Verified for the Ford Thunderbird27 reports
Verified for the Ford Thunderbird14 reports
2 answersMay 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- No dashboard lights,speedo, tac or gauges , radio,heater lights are ok
- rumple on drivers side instrument panel. sounds like something loose.
- if the roof is replaced improperly, will that cause the driver door not to open?
- Slight whining noise when I press the Throttle Down? How do I fix it?
- how does a brake light switch keep a 1990 ford thunderbird from starting