An oil leak may develop from the the right side head gasket. Oil from this type of leak will commonly drip onto the starter. Our technician tell us an updated head gasket is available to correct this concern.
F-350 Super Duty
Average mileage: 171,750 (102,000–240,000)
Engines affected: 5.4L V8, 7.3L V8 Diesel Turbo, Gasoline, V10
7 people reported this problem
Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 comments
2001 Ford F-350 Super Duty - 5.4L V8 240,000 mi,
#3 spark plug blow out, exaust valve now stuck open.
misfired #5 cylinder and frosty oil cap...had head gasket replaced.
Verified for the Ford F-350 Super Duty56 reports
Verified for the Ford F-350 Super Duty5 reports
2 answersFebruary 08, 2011
1 answerDecember 23, 2010
2 answersFebruary 06, 2012
Most Common Ford F-350 Super Duty Problems
Most Recent Ford F-350 Super Duty Problems
Ford F-350 Super Duty Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($848 - 971) in Harrison City, PA
- Air Filter Replacement ($84 - 230) in Richmond Hill, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($267 - 561) in Coffeeville, MS
- Brake Drum Replacement ($638 - 816) in Winooski, VT
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Whitetail, MT
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 100) in Tuthill, SD