how much pressure should there be as valves are very loud and oil line just drips is this normal??seems there is not enouhg oil gettimg to valves
oil line pressure in valves on 1990 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($333 - 566) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($451 - 581) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($438 - 741) in Saint Helen, MI
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Forest Hill, WV
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,877 - 1,928) in Brookhaven, PA
- OBDII Drive Cycle Test ($44 - 56) in Blanchester, OH