how much pressure should there be as valves are very loud and oil line just drips is this normal??seems there is not enouhg oil gettimg to valves
oil line pressure in valves on 1990 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($355 - 813) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($133 - 217) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,272 - 2,864) in Saint Helen, MI
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Forest Hill, WV
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,396 - 1,422) in Brookhaven, PA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($370 - 546) in Blanchester, OH