Just had my oil change now my oil lamp light comes on why is this coming on?
Oil Light ON on 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Jim Taddei ,
December 23, 2010
Check the oil level in your 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan. If it is low don't drive it back to the repair shop without bringing it back to the correct level. If the level is full then perhaps the oil pressure sensor or the oil pump have failed.
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan13 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan8 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan15 reports
1 answerJanuary 30, 2011
1 answerMarch 04, 2010
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(26)
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(97)
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(2)
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
- I have a vibration in the front end of my van more so when I am accelerating
2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Boggstown, IN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($411 - 532) in Fort Gaines, GA
- 37,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Pacific Grove, CA
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Ookala, HI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($858 - 919) in Westlake, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($383 - 394) in Chiloquin, OR