Just had my oil change now my oil lamp light comes on why is this coming on?
Oil Light ON on 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Jim Taddei ,
December 23, 2010
Check the oil level in your 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan. If it is low don't drive it back to the repair shop without bringing it back to the correct level. If the level is full then perhaps the oil pressure sensor or the oil pump have failed.
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan15 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan12 reports
1 answerJanuary 30, 2011
1 answerMarch 04, 2010
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(26)
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(97)
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(2)
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Why want my van go into overdrive? Already replaced both sensors. automatic 3.3
- Common reasons why check engine lights come on.
- We had a new engine put in our 08 Dodge Caravan. ... Have not driven it yet.
- Mechanic says the fusebox needs to be replaced. Is that under recall by chance?
- is the front blower motor fused?
2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Boggstown, IN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($237 - 315) in Fort Gaines, GA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($411 - 531) in Pacific Grove, CA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($252 - 365) in Ookala, HI
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Westlake, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($536 - 845) in Chiloquin, OR