I just had and oil change and an oil pan gasket put on. I got my car back two days ago and now the oil light is flashing on my dash. What could be causing this.
Oil Light Flashing on 1997 Honda Accord
3 answersApril 26, 2014
1 answerMay 09, 2011
2 answersJanuary 24, 2012
Verified for the Honda Accord15 reports
0 answersAugust 20, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
- Can i rebuild my ignition switch so it doesn't die
- When driving the front will start shaking but will stop and go for days ?