I just had and oil change and an oil pan gasket put on. I got my car back two days ago and now the oil light is flashing on my dash. What could be causing this.
Oil Light Flashing on 1997 Honda Accord
3 answersApril 26, 2014
1 answerMay 09, 2011
0 answersAugust 20, 2014
1 answerNovember 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why does oil pressure keep being low?
- A/C blowing hot air, Changing relays. Should I change the radiator relay?
- Blinkers don't work, brake lights stay on. The hazard lights work but wont go..
- The weather stripping on all four doors are disintegrating on the outside
- How to repair code 92 evaporative system purge flow problem detected