The light comes on briefly then goes away. Could this be my oil pump?
Oil light comes on when stopping. Oil level fine. Whats causing this? on 2001 Plymouth Neon
1 answer 1 comment
have a manual oil pressure test done,it could be just the sending unit needs replacing
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- The power steering fluid leaks.
- Wats wrong if the car jus all of a sudden starts smoking and shaking
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
2001 Plymouth Neon Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($256 - 376) in Monument, NM
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Shermans Dale, PA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Ramona, SD
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - 142) in Nashua, IA
- Air Conditioning Receiver Drier Assembly Replacement ($116 - 217) in Detroit, MI
- Brake Shoes Replacement ($211 - 238) in Dugger, IN