The light comes on briefly then goes away. Could this be my oil pump?
Oil light comes on when stopping. Oil level fine. Whats causing this? on 2001 Plymouth Neon
have a manual oil pressure test done,it could be just the sending unit needs replacing
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- The power steering fluid leaks.
- Wats wrong if the car jus all of a sudden starts smoking and shaking
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
2001 Plymouth Neon Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($258 - 446) in Monument, NM
- 60,000 Mile Service ($300 - 500) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ramona, SD
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($76 - 106) in Nashua, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($47 - 58) in Detroit, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($253 - 287) in Dugger, IN