The oil light comes on and off. I checke the oil level and it is fine. On my last test drive around town, it came on twice. Once going around a curve and the second time as I accerated from a light.
Oil light comes on and off on 2000 Honda Odyssey
1 answerJune 26, 2011
3 answersSeptember 28, 2016
1 answerSeptember 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
2000 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($470 - 582) in Duplessis, LA
- Starter Replacement ($339 - 643) in Blakely Island, WA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($348 - 987) in Cottage Grove, OR
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($80 - 113) in Texarkana, TX
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($188 - 199) in Sherwood, AR
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($406 - 447) in Safety Harbor, FL