I look at the oil pressure sensor. The wire by the sensor is expose. Could that be the problem?
Oil light comes on after warm up on 2001 Dodge Intrepid
2 answersApril 06, 2010
3 answersSeptember 20, 2012
2 answersJanuary 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- when it warms up it will not run until it cools down
- high idle after removing upper intake manifold
- Why does smoke pour out from under the hood when the ignition is turned off?
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?