I look at the oil pressure sensor. The wire by the sensor is expose. Could that be the problem?
Oil light comes on after warm up on 2001 Dodge Intrepid
3 answersSeptember 20, 2012
2 answersApril 06, 2010
2 answersJanuary 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- Why does smoke pour out from under the hood when the ignition is turned off?
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.
- What is causing my car to overheat if I have enough coolant?