had major engine overhaul done... oil light turns on after i drive it for hour or two.. replaced sending unit.. thinking pickup screen??
oil light comes on on 1995 Honda Odyssey
I would verify the oil pressure using a mechanical oil pressure gauge. A plugged screen in the oil pump would show the engine was not thoroughly cleaned prior to reassembly. Oil pressure should be 50 PSI at 3000 RPM hot.
Verified for the Honda Odyssey32 reports
1 answerFebruary 13, 2011
1 answerJune 26, 2011
3 answersJanuary 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- Why would both Check VSA System and Check Emissions System lights be on?
- What is causing total loss of power while driving
- Why does my van loose all power while driving?
- Reverse and park won't engage when shifting from drive while running
- driver sliding door will not latch all the way. I have to hit the back of the do