WHEN OIL LIGHT CAME ON ONLY DROVE 3-4 MILES,STOPPED, CHECKED OIL AND WAS AT THE "ADD" MARK, TOPPED UP, LET IT SIT FOR A FEW HOURS,RESTARTED, STILL HEARD FAINT TAP/KNOCK, AFTER A MINUTE LIGHT CAME BACK ON. SHUT IT DOWN. WHAT DO YOU THINK?
OIL LIGHT CAME ON SLIGHT KNOCK on 1997 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
1997 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($287 - 679) in Ferndale, NY
- Battery Replacement ($161 - 201) in Fargo, OK
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Des Plaines, IL
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in South Acworth, NH
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($66 - 112) in Chignik, AK
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($158 - 200) in Osage, WV