brought 96 vw jetta from a family member upon purchase i was told that he got a tune up and a oil change but the oil light was blinking and beeping and he was told it was the oil pressure switch... so i recently replaced it and the oil light and the noised stop but i notice if i rev the engine past 10 to 20 rpm it will start blinking again but no noise... i checked the dipstick and there is oil in it can any one help me out with this problem
oil light blinks when driving or when revved past 20 rpm
on 1996 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?