brought 96 vw jetta from a family member upon purchase i was told that he got a tune up and a oil change but the oil light was blinking and beeping and he was told it was the oil pressure switch... so i recently replaced it and the oil light and the noised stop but i notice if i rev the engine past 10 to 20 rpm it will start blinking again but no noise... i checked the dipstick and there is oil in it can any one help me out with this problem
oil light blinks when driving or when revved past 20 rpm
on 1996 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting
- I CANT GET MY IGNITION KEY IN TO SWICHT, IT WONT GO IN AT ALL, WHAT COULD BE THE
- Has there been any recalls on air bags and how many are the car
- What could be the main cause of my issue?