brought 96 vw jetta from a family member upon purchase i was told that he got a tune up and a oil change but the oil light was blinking and beeping and he was told it was the oil pressure switch... so i recently replaced it and the oil light and the noised stop but i notice if i rev the engine past 10 to 20 rpm it will start blinking again but no noise... i checked the dipstick and there is oil in it can any one help me out with this problem
oil light blinks when driving or when revved past 20 rpm
on 1996 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?