WHAT CAUSES THE OIL LIGHT ICON TO COME ON WHEN I STOPS? I CHECK THE DIP STICK IT OK....THE OIL LIFE HAS ANOTHER THOUSAND MILES BEFORE DUE FOR A CHANGE.....
OIL LIGHT on 2004 Chrysler Sebring
1 answerMay 30, 2015
2 answersMarch 18, 2011
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring33 reports
2 answersJanuary 03, 2012
2 answersFebruary 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
2004 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Reinbeck, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($187 - 487) in Draper, VA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($204 - 275) in North Aurora, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Burnsville, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($407 - 1,204) in Jumping Branch, WV
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($498 - 544) in Plymouth, MA