WHAT CAUSES THE OIL LIGHT ICON TO COME ON WHEN I STOPS? I CHECK THE DIP STICK IT OK....THE OIL LIFE HAS ANOTHER THOUSAND MILES BEFORE DUE FOR A CHANGE.....
OIL LIGHT on 2004 Chrysler Sebring
1 answerMay 30, 2015
2 answersMarch 18, 2011
2 answersJanuary 03, 2012
2 answersFebruary 27, 2010
1 answerApril 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- After installing the cam shaft positioning sensor the car cranks but won't start
- Replaced crankshaft sensor but car still wont start
- (Actually 2.5Lv6)convertible.what is the cord connected 2 the rear window called
- I replaced my fuel pump and now my gas meter doesn't read correctly. Help?
- 98 CHRYSLER SEBRING TOP GOES BACK FINE BUT HAS TROUBLE COMING UP. WHATS WRONG???