my oil light comes on when engine is at idle (700rpm)
oil light on 2003 Chrysler 300M
1 answerMay 11, 2011
1 answerMay 13, 2009
6 answersFebruary 15, 2011
Oil light came on while driving. Two minutes later engine died at intersection. Added oil to proper level and started the car. Sounded normal. 20 seconds after idling, all the oil ended up on the ground under the car. What could be the cause?
1 answerDecember 08, 2015
1 answerJune 30, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300M Questions
- How to check fuel pressure on my car?
- I just fixed a fuel leak and now the check engine light is on and it will not
- by the drivers side door end of the dash board
- Heat/AC only come out of defrost; no forced air, fan only works on high. Why?
- Out of sight coolant leak near oil pan front of engine area. Any ideas?