HOW TO RESET THE OIL LIGHT?
OIL LIGHT on 2004 Chrysler Sebring
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring33 reports
1 answerMay 30, 2015
2 answersMarch 18, 2011
2 answersJanuary 03, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
- anyone know why #8 fuse under hood blows intermitenly on short runs
2004 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($494 - 673) in Reinbeck, IA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Draper, VA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($332 - 810) in North Aurora, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Burnsville, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,294 - 1,498) in Jumping Branch, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($438 - 484) in Plymouth, MA