Why does my oil light keep turning on when my oil level is good?
oil light on 1993 Volkswagen Jetta
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta52 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta21 reports
3 answersMarch 19, 2013
2 answersNovember 23, 2012
1 answerSeptember 14, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1993 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Nashville, KS
- Brake Drum Replacement ($327 - 464) in Islamorada, FL
- Oil and Filter Change ($42 - 105) in Grand Junction, IA
- Fuel Injector Replacement (Diesel) ($204 - 447) in Latah, WA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($238 - 383) in Blakesburg, IA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 81) in Clayton, ID