My oil light stays on after starting the vehicle for approx. 1-3 minutes and then goes out. Before it would go out almost immediatley after starting the engine. The oil level is good. Oil pressure reads about 30 idle and 60 while driving. Any ideas.
Oil light on 2005 Chevrolet Express 1500
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Russ ,
April 15, 2009
Is your low oil pressure light (red) or your oil change reminder light (yellow) staying on? Check your owners manual to see just what the light that is staying on means. If it is your oil change light the procedure to rest the light should also be in your owners manual.
1 answerMarch 11, 2011
2 answersApril 17, 2011
1 answerMarch 12, 2010
1 answerApril 17, 2011
2 answersMay 23, 2013
- 2005 Chevrolet Express 1500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Chevrolet Express 1500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Chevrolet Express 1500 Problems(12)
- 2005 Chevrolet Express 1500 Repair Estimates
- 2005 Chevrolet Express 1500 Q&A(13)
- 2005 Chevrolet Express 1500 Recalls(2)
- 2005 Chevrolet Express 1500 Shops
- 2005 Chevrolet Express 1500 Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Express 1500 Questions
- code 175, runs rough not accelerating, check engine come and off. check engine
- Where can I purchase a replacement door pull kit.
- Can I get replacement parts for driver side door handle, It is broken off?
- when should the transmission fluid be changed or flushed?
- how do you replace the lower battery on a chevy express 1500 diesel engine?
2005 Chevrolet Express 1500 Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Rogers, AR
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($531 - 763) in Brill, WI
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($223 - 496) in Frontenac, KS
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($137 - 192) in Longwood, FL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($125 - 209) in Washingtonville, PA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Peterman, AL