When first cranked the oil light will come on and stay on for approx. 3 sec. then go off. It is the only light that does this. Is there a problem with the oil sensor or the oil pump?
oil light on 2004 Buick Park Avenue
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by GetrDone ,
March 03, 2010
usually the oil light will stay on until oil pressure builds and then the sensor will turn the light off
1 answerJuly 08, 2014
1 answerJuly 29, 2014
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue58 reports
1 answerDecember 07, 2010
1 answerNovember 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
- When I start my car the Fuel and the temperature Gauges reverse. Why?
- it is the rear tie rod end that i am having the problem with. not the front.