When first cranked the oil light will come on and stay on for approx. 3 sec. then go off. It is the only light that does this. Is there a problem with the oil sensor or the oil pump?
oil light on 2004 Buick Park Avenue
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by GetrDone,
March 03, 2010
usually the oil light will stay on until oil pressure builds and then the sensor will turn the light off
1 answerJuly 08, 2014
1 answerJuly 29, 2014
1 answerDecember 07, 2010
1 answerAugust 17, 2010
1 answerNovember 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.
- Cut off while driving.I'm getting fuel and fire.sounds weak when trying to start
- Where is the airbag computer?