When first cranked the oil light will come on and stay on for approx. 3 sec. then go off. It is the only light that does this. Is there a problem with the oil sensor or the oil pump?
oil light on 2004 Buick Park Avenue
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by GetrDone ,
March 03, 2010
usually the oil light will stay on until oil pressure builds and then the sensor will turn the light off
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue59 reports
1 answerJuly 08, 2014
1 answerJuly 29, 2014
1 answerDecember 07, 2010
1 answerNovember 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2004 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 515) in Varna, IL
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($218 - 299) in West Green, GA
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($139 - 228) in Winthrop, AR
- Heater Core Replacement ($482 - 658) in Rio Grande, NJ
- Window Switch Replacement ($84 - 155) in Fort Lupton, CO
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($96 - 113) in Crofton, KY