i just had the oil changed but the oil light comes on every time i hit the brakes, then goes off when i start moving again. whats going on?
oil light on 2000 Pontiac Sunfire
1 more answer
1 answerMay 13, 2010
3 answersMarch 16, 2010
2 answersJune 30, 2009
1 answerFebruary 27, 2010
1 answerSeptember 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2000 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($187 - 330) in Ardmore, OK
- 75,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Seaford, DE
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($276 - 374) in Green Valley, AZ
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marietta, SC
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($448 - 629) in Alpine, AL
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Lumberport, WV