it seems that my oil light turns on but it`s not low dip stick is over flowing and reserve tank keep pumping oil in engine
oil levels on 1991 Toyota Previa
1 answerJune 16, 2013
2 answersFebruary 22, 2012
2 answersAugust 15, 2009
4 answersDecember 08, 2009
1 answerJanuary 26, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Previa Questions
- can I get a manual for dummies re: getting carbon out of a plugged egr system?
- I finally found new struts and springs (KYB) to replace my way-wornout front suspension on my 1991 Toyota Previa, but haven't done the installation yet. Any advice on any rough spots I might run into during the teardown and installation? Thank you!
- just got a tune up on my previa it starts and run good except when it rains it
- what wire is the one that makes the distrubutor work?
- Car keeps overheating, we have changed hoses, thermostat, still nothing,help?