oil level light on with proper oil level
oil level sensor on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
1 answerJanuary 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- My driver side and front passenger side will not move forward or back.
- what type of oil does the c280 1999 mercedes benz take?
- I replaced conductor plate and car still won't shift out of 1 gear.Error P0715
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($202 - 271) in Kosciusko, MS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($214 - 327) in Bunola, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($69 - 87) in Castleberry, AL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,503 - 2,164) in South Greenfield, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($391 - 438) in Gunter, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($261 - 576) in Yucca Valley, CA