My car is leaking oil from the valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, and front crank seal, per a repair man. What should the cost of the repair be, bare minimum....and what is the amount of oil I should keep in it to keep it full?
oil leaks on 1996 Saturn SC2
1 answerMarch 18, 2009
1 answerApril 30, 2011
1 answerApril 03, 2010
2 answersJanuary 05, 2015
Verified for the Saturn SC217 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
- did they have a shoulder seat belt for the driver and passenger side?
- What could be causing a #3 cylinder misfire