My car is leaking oil from the valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, and front crank seal, per a repair man. What should the cost of the repair be, bare minimum....and what is the amount of oil I should keep in it to keep it full?
oil leaks on 1996 Saturn SC2
Verified for the Saturn SC217 reports
1 answerMarch 18, 2009
1 answerApril 30, 2011
1 answerApril 03, 2010
2 answersJanuary 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
1996 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,480 - 2,102) in Houma, LA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($894 - 1,204) in Oroville, CA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Prestonsburg, KY
- 135,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Gouverneur, NY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Oregon House, CA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($328 - 954) in Portis, KS