My car is leaking oil from the valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, and front crank seal, per a repair man. What should the cost of the repair be, bare minimum....and what is the amount of oil I should keep in it to keep it full?
oil leaks on 1996 Saturn SC2
Verified for the Saturn SC217 reports
1 answerApril 30, 2011
1 answerApril 03, 2010
2 answersJanuary 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- Get error code P0302 New plugs Check spark. OK Check Injector, OK PSI 50 in Cyl
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
1996 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Houma, LA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($138 - $194) in Oroville, CA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $114) in Prestonsburg, KY
- Starter Replacement ($289 - $439) in Gouverneur, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($228 - $399) in Oregon House, CA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($106 - $119) in Portis, KS