What is the easiest way to stop oil pan, front and rear main seal leaks?
oil leaks on 2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Verified for the Suzuki Grand Vitara64 reports
1 answerJune 16, 2012
Verified for the Suzuki Grand Vitara8 reports
0 answersSeptember 13, 2014
1 answerJune 15, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Grand Vitara Questions
- What's the name of The belt in the front of the engine and how much does it cost
- Why my Cruise control not working
- I have a problem, Changed clutch plate and release bearing in my car and now makes strange clunks when releasing clutch too fast or remove foot off gas to quickly and straight back on again
- looking at buying a 2011 vitara, 50,000, wondering about maintenance, about how long trans last, radiator, timing belt. Will this car run w/o a lot of repair till 150,000
- 2006 Gran Vitara V6 standard trans. with 41,000 miles and i can't shift gears.