My car has a slight leak from the rear main seal and oil pan gasket. It has 100,000 miles and I plan on keeping it. Some say wait until it gets worse to invest the 2500 or so to fix just a leak. Not sure if letting this leak causes any other problems. It is NOT to the point that I need to put any oil into between oil changes,
Oil leaking from rear main seal on 2000 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Problems(24)
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair Estimates
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Q&A(23)
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Recalls(3)
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Shops
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Questions
- I found this beauty for about $7000! 138,000 Mi on it. Is that too many miles?
- where do I get my vario roof repaired
- when I press the gas there is a delay in acceleration any ideas???
- No high beam, horn doesn't work, camshaft timing error
- Intermittent working speed & tach, temp., fuel, everything else works?
2000 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,327 - 2,061) in Ramseur, NC
- Thermostat Replacement ($133 - 254) in Tell, TX
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($190 - 255) in East Princeton, MA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($212 - 647) in Coopers Mills, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($461 - 491) in Odin, MN
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($73 - 79) in Protivin, IA