never thought that i would need to worrie about a cadiilac for a while, its allready useing oil and its crazy how there are over 200 people with this problem and there isent a recall? i dont care how old the car is when cadiilac makes something wrong they need to fix it.
oil leaking, and uses oil. on 1998 Cadillac Seville STS
Those cars leak oil! You need to pin point the areas of the oil leaks and attend to them. Leaks can be found by washing down the engine with degreaser and then pin pointing the areas of leaks or putting a florescent dye in the oil which also helps identify the location of the leaks.
Verified for the Cadillac Seville STS28 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Seville STS34 reports
1 answerDecember 01, 2010
1 answerJanuary 24, 2011
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Repair and Maintenance
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Maintenance Schedule
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Problems(24)
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Repair Estimates
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Q&A(60)
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Recalls
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Shops
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- What does it mean when the "service suspension" light comes on.
- the sunroof has stopped working and is partly open -help
- Heater blows cold, actuators working and cabin filter clear. What next?
- Dashboard won't light up. Upon ignition everything works two minutes later dash
- second time my anti lock system activated and car wouldn't start until mechanic
1998 Cadillac Seville STS Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Saint Jo, TX
- Battery Replacement ($149 - 202) in Shawsville, VA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Stockton, IA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($609 - 1,837) in Rosedale, MS
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Camp Pendleton, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($681 - 709) in Creal Springs, IL