97000 miles great shape
oil leaking and oil smoke smell?
oil leak smeal burning oil on 2002 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- What causes the Transmission Failure Warning to come on?
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
2002 BMW X5 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Humbird, WI
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - 178) in Rescue, VA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($184 - 281) in Cantwell, AK
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($319 - 494) in Columbia, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,355 - 1,476) in Atlanta, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($114 - 328) in Brandon, FL