97000 miles great shape
oil leaking and oil smoke smell?
oil leak smeal burning oil on 2002 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
2002 BMW X5 Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($129 - 341) in Humbird, WI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($314 - 396) in Rescue, VA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cantwell, AK
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($745 - 1,079) in Columbia, AL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($584 - 764) in Atlanta, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($314 - 379) in Brandon, FL