All engine seals have been replaced, including cam. Tech tells me I have to buy a new head. I want to find a less expensive way to fix it. They tried putting JB Weld on the outside, front of the head, but it didn't stop the leak.
Oil leak on passenger side head below cam pulley.Least expensive way to fix? on 2001 Audi Allroad Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Allroad Quattro Questions
- new brakes new caliper do I need to change rubber brake hose
- sunroof leak resulted in electrical failure. will audi cover cost of repair
- after driving car for a good while and engine is hot, after letting car sit a while it may not want to start. it gets fuel but seems to not fire on enough cylinders to start. after it totally cools down it starts fine. what is the cause?
- replaced battery now wont go into gear
- what could be wrong when the car is in safety mode