I have a 2003 Chevy Cavalier & recently I have been having problems with an oil leak while there is very little oil on the ground & no problems with the driving performance I've noticed oil on my cleaner box & air filter box & on my hood also the check gauges light comes on every time i put gas in the car and the fuel gauges goes up and down while driving any advice as to what could be causing these problems ?
Oil leak on passenger side on 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 more answer
3 answersJanuary 24, 2014
1 answerJune 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Montevideo, MN
- Clutch Replacement ($1,106 - 1,820) in Crawfordville, FL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Tahoe Vista, CA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mayville, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($379 - 434) in Advance, MO
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Kinston, AL