I have a 2003 Chevy Cavalier & recently I have been having problems with an oil leak while there is very little oil on the ground & no problems with the driving performance I've noticed oil on my cleaner box & air filter box & on my hood also the check gauges light comes on every time i put gas in the car and the fuel gauges goes up and down while driving any advice as to what could be causing these problems ?
Oil leak on passenger side on 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
3 answersJanuary 24, 2014
1 answerJune 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?