I have a 2003 Chevy Cavalier & recently I have been having problems with an oil leak while there is very little oil on the ground & no problems with the driving performance I've noticed oil on my cleaner box & air filter box & on my hood also the check gauges light comes on every time i put gas in the car and the fuel gauges goes up and down while driving any advice as to what could be causing these problems ?
Oil leak on passenger side on 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
3 answersJanuary 24, 2014
1 answerJune 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?